ARTpreneur 101 focuses on enabling creatives to be more commercial through developing the business side of creativitiy and exploring options to reach alternative markets via selling in spaces that are not just "bricks and mortar" or face to face.
The course is a mix of video and downloadable worksheets, with an aim to keep lessons in small manageable time chunks of 15 minutes or less (give or take some thinking time if you are prone to a bit of deep thinking).
Important things to know:
Duration: 8 weeks
- Goal Setting
- Cost vs. Value - How to Value Your Time and Your Work
- Crafting your Personal Brand Propositin
- Building your Brand Network - Socially.. Best Platforms for Creatives
- Researching your customers. Global vs. Local Trends & Spends
- Effective Ways To Create Online Stores & Production
- Copy, PR & Promotion
- Entrepreneurial Strengths & Where to Next
I'm the founder of rise365, and creator of a few game changer programs including:
- business power up (for those who have been in biz for a few years, plus a few other cool programs)
As a single mom/mum (I can never choose the spelling - wanting to be respectful of each other), I not only run my own business, I also have designed my time to make the school run, and done well enough to own my own home (well there is a bit of a mortgage). People can do amazing things if they allow themselves.
I get the importance of support structures, and that life is not always smooth sailing, but mindset, wellbeing and running a business go hand in hand (in hand).
When it comes to business, critical things to understand are your goals, how you use your time, and what success looks like for you.
My passion is to help remove barriers for people to create sustainable change and achieve success on their terms.
If you love a list of creds (both formal and informal, here we go...)
- Post Grad in Change Management through Australian Graduate School of Management (Australia's top Business School)
- Assoc. Dip. Business & Marketing (Monash University)
- Australia's First Certified Gallup Strengths Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- Certificate in Project Management
- Telstra Business Woman of the Year Nominee 2014
- Over 250 Female Entrepreneurs have through my programs (and counting)
- Record holder for eating ice cream as a buyer
- Worked hard to overcome a phobia of frogs (but that's a work in progress)
When it comes to supporting entrepreneurs and businesses of all size step up and create change, I have worked with hundreds to get clear on their strategy, think differently about who their customer is, and find a way to make those big ideas get going.
With over 20 years (ahem - where did the time go?) spanning Sales & Marketing, Finance and across diverse industries (from mustering cattle to working with defence and seeing army tanks go on test drives to managing a multi million dollar ice cream portfolio amongst other things) I am a lover of change and adaptation.
Be it the curveballs that life throws at you or business. It comes down to change or die. Harsh, I know. Yet we are incredibly resilient with the right tools
I'm passionate about creating change, and helping people play to their strengths.
If you would like to know a little more, please check out my story here.
I'm honored to be part of your journey.